Yes, updating seems to be a difficult thing for me as of late. I wonder why? Ha. So, I am writing a list of things that I will hopefully get to, to update. I have missed some things, so will tell some stories too. For right now, here is a list to help me think.
1. Titus 2 month check up
2. Noah’s 2 year check up
3. Crossover Festival and visiting Gma and Gpa and Maggie
4. Noah’s dedication (he was dedicated a long time ago but I never told the story!)
5. Lance’s first horse show
6. I joined Weight Watchers
7. I am not teaching band anymore
8. I am teaching band again
9. We have been married for 11 years tomorrow. wow.
10. Summer break began
11. Summer break has ended
12. Daniel graduated Bible College
13. Ben graduated High School
14. My slings came in, they were not the right size, waiting for the new sizes
15. Getting ready for the fair
16. Wendy left (incredible trumpeter in my band)
17. Video world has been challenging
18. Titus is amazing
19. Noah makes me laugh everyday
20. My little Lance is a freshman this year
21. People keep moving, making work hard for Daniel
22. Holy cow Dion is a senior…we made it!
23. Oh yeah…going to start really potty training Noah…oh the fun that we will have!
**EDITED! Because I forgot!
24. Visited the zoo for the first time!
25. Mother’s Day
26. Father’s Day
27. Big boy bed