Well, who would have figured that a freeze would come in April and I would have to get a “back-up” outfit for Noah’s Easter outfit??? Grandma made the best outfit ever for Easter, this one you see here:
I had to get this one because there was no way I could bring him out in the cold in shorts! Oh I had such dreams about the checked outfit! I searched and searched for a golfer type hat, but no such luck. I DID find the white shoes I wanted for him, though! They are perfect. Funny…found them in the last store at the last possible moment. Isn’t shopping grand!?
All joking and cuteness aside, Noah has completely surprised us these past couple of weeks! He turned a year old and is doing so many new things!
1. He is FINALLY FINALLY sleeping through the night. I really wondered if there was going to be a good night’s sleep ever again for us!
2. You can sign “all done” It kind of looks like a wave. You are also getting the hang of signing “please!”
3. You are standing on your own!
4. Sticking out your toungue is your next favorite thing to do.
5. When we pick you up you do the sweetest thing and pat us…like we comfort you. It is truly sweet.
6. You are still a cuddler. I can always count on a huge hug, a pat and a sloppy open mouth kiss.
7. You love climbing through things now…sometimes even getting stuck!
8. The blocks from Great Uncle Danny and Great Aunt Tammy are your favorite toy. At first Chris or Lance would try to stack the blocks before you could knock them down, never getting too high. Now you are trying to figure out how to stack them yourself! You are soooo smart!
9. You have one video that your friend Avery let you borrow that you LOVE to watch. The baby signs on it and you are learning the signs! You dance and smile every time the drum part comes on.
10. Talking on the phone is a special treat for you, too! You babble a little bit when mommy puts it on speaker phone, but you also try to kiss the phone!
HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!